Monday, November 2, 2009

happy halloween

Happy Halloween friends. I hope you all had a fun day. I loved seeing some of the picture of your kids all dressed up. We had fun too.

Here she is......all dressed up as a killer bee. Killer cute bee...

It was too cold for trick or treating so she helped answer the doorbell. Which she loved.
And she was all about her little pumpkin which had some stickers and other little goodies for her.

5 comments:

Rachel Olimb said...

Happy Halloween, Abigail! I bet everyone loved opening the door and seeing your cute little face!

bzzzz, bzzzz...

Noelle said...

Ha ha ha ha ha...I'm cracking up over here that her pumpkin was filled with Jake-type holiday treats...stickers and other fun treats...NO sugar involved I'm sure in the "other" treats either!!! :-)

I love her little bee costume! She's adorable! SO wish her and Addysen could have been in the same town...cutest little bugs around!! I mean really, would that have been the cutest picture...a bee and a lady bug??? :-)

Anonymous said...

Abigail looks so cute. We had so much fun handing out candy...especially to all the wee ones. Would have loved to have her come to our door. Not this year but who knows...maybe another time. I'm sure her teeth remain pristine! But stickers are fun too. Love you, Mom

Krista said...

I love that Abigail was not just an ordinary bumblebee, but a KILLER bee!!!! She looks like she had a great time!

Natalie said...

So cute!! Love it!! Miss you guys!