Sunday, November 22, 2009

sneak preview

I recently dressed Abigail in her Christmas outfit and we went out on a photo shoot. I had so much fun taking pictures of Abigail that I decided to show some pictures that won't be in our Christmas card.
We went to a little spot in town with a waterfall and rock garden. They have it decorated for Christmas and it was so pretty. The waterfall was a little scary because it had no fence so I was taking pictures from a distance and then running to Abigail making sure she wouldn't fall in the water!





To make Abigail smile for me I started saying HELLOOO to her and she thought that was the funniest thing. It looks like she is bent over in a belly laugh.

In a few weeks you will get to see the final picture in our Christmas card!! But first, Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Rachel Olimb said...

Love the photo shoot! Can't wait to see your card! She's so adorable.

Krista said...

Wow!!! If those adorable pictures didn't make the card, I can't imagine what did!!! I'm excited to see!

Noelle said...

I was going to write exactly the same thing as Krista!! Can't even imagine how cute the card will be if those DIDN'T make the card!! And holy cow I now realize how behind I am!! Haven't even thought about Christmas...or Addysen's outfit...or pictures...or a card...yikes!! It's going to be a busy post-Thanksgiving for me!!