Tuesday night was her worse night where the fever was high and her little body was bothered by it. She slept in my arms on and off throughout the early part of the night until around 1:30. At that time I was holding her as she slept and I felt her entire body cool off to normal temperature. It was amazing to feel that. It was then I knew I could put her down and she would be able to rest comfortably, which she did. Praise the Lord! After the fever came down she had a few days of still feeling and acting unwell, "very dirty" diapers, heat rash on her tummy and back, and long naps of catch up sleep. It turned out to be a viral infection and not anything else or worse.
After a few days of being home bound we went outside. She looks pretty tired and basically just stood here outside.


5 comments:
I'm so glad Abigail is feeling better!!! Fevers are always so scary! It sounds like you got some extra cuddle time, though, which is always a plus! I love the last picture of you & Abigail together! Beautiful!
Yes we had tons of cuddle time which was great since that really doesn't happen anymore!
So thankful it didn't get worse and that she's doing better now! I agree with Krista...that last picture of the 2 of you is just beautiful!
I love that picture of you two too! I'm so sorry she hasn't been feeling well! That must have been hard for you to watch her being so uncomfortable. I hope Dr. G's office was helpful and answered all your questions.
Oh, poor little one! It is so tough to see them so sick like that. Praise God for protecting her. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!!
Post a Comment