Monday, September 13, 2010

The first few days

Coming home was a great feeling. I stayed in the hospital 2 days and 1 night. I was ready to get home to Abigail and being a family of 4. Abigail is doing pretty good. She is adjusting and learning how to share Mommy.
Summer is fading in Wisconsin. Although it is still pretty nice out, it's a bit cold and windy for a newborn!
Rachel has been sleepy since coming home from the hospital. She has cute noises and grunts while sleeping sometimes.

Abigail was happy to hold Rachel. She started laughing because Rachel sneezed a few times. Then Abigail kept saying again? again?

Daddy's and his little one.
Abigail's hair is getting long and thick enough to braid! I love it!

5 comments:

Noelle said...

Those pictures with Abigail holding Rachel are just precious! Love them! And that's so funny what you said about the sneezing...Addysen thinks it's so funny when Haven sneezes too! :-) So glad you're home and getting settled into life with 2 little ones!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! So happy everyone is doing well and adjusting. I emailed Sara right away and told her about Rachel. She responded later by saying she was having a conversation with her tummy (baby) that weighing in at about 7-8 pounds would be just fine. Best wishes to everyone!!!

Paulette

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to get there. Everyone looks so content. So glad the adjustment is going good. See you in a few days. Jude

Krista said...

Those pictures of Abigail holding Rachel are so sweet! I love her big smiles! Who made the quilt Rachel is laying on? I love it!

Shaunna said...

Congratulations!! What a blessing! Beautiful family. :)