We are surviving the first few days of newborn days! It's probably one of the toughest stages for me but I still just love holding Rachel. I feel so blessed to be able to take care of not one but two sweet girls.
I love, love this girl!
I love, love this girl!

Rookie mistake to burp Rachel without a burp rag... She got me good!




8 comments:
Been waiting for more pictures. Thanks so much. They are both beautiful and tomorrow night I will be able to hug them both. It will be so fun. See you then. Pray for safe travels. Grandma J
Oh goodness that last picture is just precious...definitely frame-worthy! She is just adorable!! And Abigail is so cute doing tummy time with Rachel - Addysen does the same thing with Haven...and shows her how to roll. :-) And oh goodness have I had (and still have!) lots of clothes that look like your spit up clothes! I pretty much wear spit up perfume on a regular basis now days. :-)
Hi, did you just have a baby???? You seriously look AMAZING!!! I'm impressed! And you girls are just the sweetest! They are going to be best friends, for sure!
Love all the photos. Abigail and Rachel look so happy, content and absolutely adorable. Love you all so much. You make us so happy.
Love, Nana Carol and Papa Ted
Like Krista said did you really just have a baby??? You look amazing. Both of your girls are so precious and beautiful. Congrats on baby Rachel.
Rookie mistake, LOL! That made me laugh! All three of you girls look beautiful!
Congrats! They are both beautiful little girls!
Rachel is absolutely beautiful and it looks like Abigail is adoring her! And ummmm....Erin.....you don't look like you just had a baby!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment