Fall is coming.
The weather has cooled down and pumpkins are everywhere.
We have had lots of family visit and continue to do well at home.
The weather has cooled down and pumpkins are everywhere.
We have had lots of family visit and continue to do well at home.


Rachel's first bath! She really loved it. Afterward she was pretty fussy which I think is funny because I thought warm baths were calming!



4 comments:
Hi Abigail and Rachel,
We love all the new photos. Those chubby cheeks are sooooo cute. You look great Erin. Abigail, keep up the good work as the big sister.
Love, Nana Carol & Papa Ted
Such precious girls! Love the pic with Abigail with the pumpkin! Miss you all!
I love those cheeks too!!!
Erin, I think Rachel looks a lot like you! Such beautiful girls! I think of you often and pray for you as you are settling in....
Post a Comment