Officially welcoming Rachel Grace Heringer
Jake and I are so happy to have our daughter here with us. Rachel is doing so well and we are loving every moment with her!
Rachel was born on September 9 at 7:00am
She was 9 lbs. 2 oz. and 19 1/2 inches
Here are some hospital pictures. Some of you have probably seen them already via email but I thought I would post some of the first days, tired eyes and happy hearts.
Jake and I are so happy to have our daughter here with us. Rachel is doing so well and we are loving every moment with her!
Rachel was born on September 9 at 7:00am
She was 9 lbs. 2 oz. and 19 1/2 inches
Here are some hospital pictures. Some of you have probably seen them already via email but I thought I would post some of the first days, tired eyes and happy hearts.
4 comments:
Congratulations, Heringer family of Wisconsin! Thanks for posting pictures. You all look so happy! Hopefully we'll get to meet her soon!
Congratulations! Congratulations! We are so excited & just wish so much we could swing by the hospital with Krispie Kremes for you!
Abigail suddenly looks HUGE!!! Sweet as ever--she will be the best big sister! Rachel Grace is beautiful! She has those same sweet cheeks that Abigail had, doesn't she?!
Can't wait to talk soon. . .so curious about all the details of your labor and delivery. And local anistesia? Does that mean 9+ pound baby without an epidural?! Good grief, you're my hero!
Congratulations!!!! So excited for you guys and loved seeing the pics! Can't wait to hear the whole story...those short labors are WOW...intense! I can relate! We love all 4 of you!
What a beautiful family! Congratulations to all of you! It's no surprise that Abigail is gentle and loving, that's just who she is :). It was so great to hear your voice, wish I could see your little girl in person, you're going to have to post lots of pictures now :). Love you.
Post a Comment