It is only oatmeal but Abigail really enjoys it. So do I and each morning we eat our oatmeal together. Abigail is a little messy and we are finding that giving her a bath is becoming an everyday occurrence. After her meals she usually has food all over her mouth and sometimes in her hair and fingers. And, if she spits up, it get all over her clothes! But bath time is super fun.
4 comments:
She is so cute!! I love the pic with oatmeal all over her face...a common occurrence in our household too! :-)
What fun memories! The boys and I eat oatmeal several days a week, too! Such a yummy start to the day!
Bath pictures are the best! Such a fun time of day!
She looks so happy :)! I can see a lot of Jake in her in these pictures too.
Love that bathtime hair!!
Post a Comment