We had a good weekend. Jake is on spring break and we have family around. The weather has been great and is now starting to heat up even more.
Here is Abigail Christine sitting pretty in a dress. It made crawling a little hard because Abigail's knees kept getting stuck in her dress. Jake also thinks Abigail looks like me in this photo. I don't know...
Here is Abigail Christine sitting pretty in a dress. It made crawling a little hard because Abigail's knees kept getting stuck in her dress. Jake also thinks Abigail looks like me in this photo. I don't know...
We went to cousin Micah's 3rd birthday party. Family parties are so much fun. Caleb is the oldest of the bunch and loves helping out with Abigail. When we first got there he was playing with Abigail and asks "Miss. Erin, I forgot, is Abigail a girl or a boy?" I love the child-like innocence of the question.
Today Jake and his Dad went to a baseball game so the women did what we do best, shop. But first we had lunch outside.
We also went to church today. It had been a couple of weeks and was good to go. We were excited because Abigail was able to play in the nursery with her friend Addysen.
2 comments:
She looks so big in that first picture!
Did Abigail tell you that Mrs. Olimb played with her for awhile too on Sunday :).
I love that dress...SO cute! And I had to laugh at the question whether Abigail was a boy or girl...ha!
Addysen loved playing with Abigail on Sunday too!! I love that they're in the same class!
Post a Comment