Monday, March 30, 2009

Thighs for a Reason

Abigail is getting the hang of using her little legs to pull up and stand. I had her "boxed" in my bathroom today so I could get a few things done around the house. It worked great as all she did was stand here and bang on the box. (Don't you like my make-sift baby gate!)





3 comments:

Krista said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I just want to squeeze those cute little cheeks! Great use for a box, too! Boxes are the cheapest, most fun form of entertainment!

Noelle said...

That is AWESOME!! I love that idea and I'm absolutely going to steal that idea in the coming weeks! :-) She is just adorable!!

Rachel Olimb said...

You're a great mom, Erin! Using what you have around the house to make things work and entertain your child. Way to go! Love to box idea!