After bath time Abigail's hair curls up into tiny, soft spirals. By morning they go a little flat except for a few in the back and sides. But we love seeing her curls and wrapping our fingers around them.
My dad used to twirl my hair all the time when I was little, and I definitely have fond memories of that. I'm sure Abigail will too :). Her hair is adorable!
5 comments:
Cute!
My dad used to twirl my hair all the time when I was little, and I definitely have fond memories of that. I'm sure Abigail will too :). Her hair is adorable!
Abigail, your hair looks just like your Mom's did at that age. It's so beautiful.
Love Grandma Carol
Aaawww...that is so cute!! On a side note, we have that same sleeper for Addysen...love it!
You could not have a better title for this post!!!
Post a Comment