For some reason Abigail sat down a lot. It was still wet out but she didn't seem to notice.
Her sitting turned to her sprawling out on her belly.
It was entertaining. I don't know what came over her to do this but I was glad I had my camera along.
For some reason Abigail sat down a lot. It was still wet out but she didn't seem to notice.
Her sitting turned to her sprawling out on her belly.
It was entertaining. I don't know what came over her to do this but I was glad I had my camera along.
3 comments:
She was just trying to soak up whatever rain was left on the ground! :-) That first picture is AMAZING...definitely could blow that one up! Beautiful! Addysen keeps "asking" about her buddy "Abby"...we miss you guys!
Look at all those curls!!!
That first picture is absolutely gorgeous! And those curls. . . perfection!
Post a Comment