Oh Abigail, you are sooooooooosweet! It looks like Acting 101.Love, Grandma Carol
Oh, those are precious Erin! You always have her dressed so cute too!
LOL!! That last one with your commentary cracked me up! :-) She is such a doll!!
I love all her facial expressions! And, I agree with Rachel, you always dress her so super cute!
Darling!
Amazing. My heart is there ahead of my body. Two more weeks and we can watch for real or even get in on the fun. Can't wait. Grandma J
you are so creative!! love it!! missing you guys!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh Abigail, you are sooooooooo
sweet! It looks like Acting 101.
Love, Grandma Carol
Oh, those are precious Erin! You always have her dressed so cute too!
LOL!! That last one with your commentary cracked me up! :-) She is such a doll!!
I love all her facial expressions! And, I agree with Rachel, you always dress her so super cute!
Darling!
Amazing. My heart is there ahead of my body. Two more weeks and we can watch for real or even get in on the fun. Can't wait. Grandma J
you are so creative!! love it!! missing you guys!
Post a Comment