Monday, January 11, 2010

sitting pretty

I have this baby potty and thought we might as well take it out and start practicing. We are by no means close to potty training. However we talk about the potty and when to sit on it. Abigail likes to sit on it and today said "pee, pee" while sitting. I have no idea if she really went but it was cute.

She even has reading material for potty time.

And here she is telling me that I am invading her privacy.

She then finishes by tearing off a tiny piece of toilet paper and putting it in the seat.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Too cute! Just sitting on the potty makes her look so much older! And saying 'pee pee' and putting the t.p in?! She's gifted, for sure! :)

Noelle said...

What cutie pie! That's probably a great idea to have the potty out for her to get used to the idea before you start potty training! Have I mentioned that I CAN'T WAIT to see you guys this week??? :-)

Rachel Olimb said...

I agree, she's gifted!!! That little piece of toilet paper made me chuckle :).