
Saturday, January 2, 2010
heads and tails
Abigail is bringing in this new year with longer hair. I have started putting pig-tails in her hair. Not everyday, it's a learning experience with Abigail. She doesn't stop walking while I am putting them in. It must be funny to watch as I am feverishly working at it. Then after they are in I work at distracting her from reaching up and pulling the ponies out. But when they are in she looks darling. Could you get any cuter than a little girl with tails?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
OK! Adorable!!!! You will have to give me lessons in the future! I think putting spikes in Chase's hair is hard enough--pig tails seems waaaay hard! And, yes, she is as cute as can be! (I love, love, love her outfit, too!)
I'd say she is about as darling as they come! Grandma J
Oh my goodness!! That's precious!!! I love the idea of still putting the clip in with the pigtails...I'm definitely going to have to try that one!
Nope. You're right. That's the cutest for sure!!!
Love the ponytails!
Auntie Kate
Post a Comment