Abigail was in the playroom while I was making lunch. It got a little quiet but I wasn't concerned.
Then Abigail came into the kitchen and told me her hand were dirty. I asked her then how she got them dirty and she replied "markers". We went to see how they got so dirty and this is what I found. She knows to only color on paper but today her little table was just too tempting. She looked so cute standing there that I had to take a picture.
Then Abigail came into the kitchen and told me her hand were dirty. I asked her then how she got them dirty and she replied "markers". We went to see how they got so dirty and this is what I found. She knows to only color on paper but today her little table was just too tempting. She looked so cute standing there that I had to take a picture.

5 comments:
Oh my goodness, that sad face is the sweetest thing. And what a cool table! Do you love have a playroom?
I do love the playroom. It makes clean-up a breeze!
What a sweetheart for telling you! Hey, when do we get to see more pictures of your house :)?
Oh my, I think I've seen that look before. You look like your Mom, Auntie Kelly and Auntie Kate. It will be fun to see what mischief Abigail and Baby Sister can get into.
Creativity along with soap and water is a wonderful thing.
Love You To Pieces. Nana Carol
Love that face! Too cute! And I love the new picture at the top of the blog of the two of you!
Post a Comment