Way to go, Abigail! =)
Oh how I miss that girl!!! Can't wait to show Addysen that video in the morning...she's going to love it! :-) Love how excited she gets with the bell...too cute! Thanks for posting that!
she is doing soooo great!!! she has really caught on!! big girl!
What fun! You will have to ride it for Nanna and Pappa on Friday. Can't wait to see you. Nanna J
I miss you both so much!
We want to come ride bikes with you guys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Way to go, Abigail! =)
Oh how I miss that girl!!! Can't wait to show Addysen that video in the morning...she's going to love it! :-) Love how excited she gets with the bell...too cute! Thanks for posting that!
she is doing soooo great!!! she has really caught on!! big girl!
What fun! You will have to ride it for Nanna and Pappa on Friday. Can't wait to see you. Nanna J
I miss you both so much!
We want to come ride bikes with you guys!
Post a Comment