Whenever you move it takes time to unpack and reorganize everything. There is about a handful of missing things that I either unpacked and put somewhere or got left behind. I will tell Jake that I know just where "it" is in our condo. But that never helps!
One of the biggest projects has been painting our house. Upon arrival we saw that the whole house needed to be painted. As we were talking about this with my parents my Dad volunteered his services! Last month my Dad retired from working!!!! It's a nice thing to see a parent retired after providing for the family for many, many years. Anyway he told us he would love to help out especially since I am way pregnant and Jake working all week. I think my Dad took a week off before wanting to start the painting progress. He painted Abigail's room a pretty green and the baby's room a soft pink. Then on a Saturday, so Jake could help, we painted the big living room and 2 hallways. It's been a lot of work but the house looks so nice and inviting.
Jake painting one of the halls. It's a silver/gray.
Dad painting the accent wall. We chose a dark tan color. The rest of the walls are a lighter shade of tan.
This is the baby's room! The rooms are a work in progress but once I get things on the walls I will show you.
This picture shows the green at it's true color. I am standing by our room so you can get an idea of room locations. The second bathroom is the door on the left. 



4 comments:
It's so great how your family pitched in to help paint the house! I love the colors...looks very inviting and warm. And I love the girls rooms...so pretty! Now all you need is that little girl to come! :-)
Your home is beautiful! So fun to be settling in, I'm sure!!
I love seeing the pics of your house! I wish I could see it in real life! It looks great!!
Thanks for posting these! You'll have to keep posting house pics. It's so fun to see how everything is coming together! I love all the colors you've chosen!
Post a Comment