Wednesday, May 27, 2009

double digits

10 months old.

I can hardly believe that tomorrow Abigail will be that much closer to her first birthday. I love this time with her. Her age, watching her grow, seeing her try new things and being right next to her every step of the way.

I don't want to rush the time.


Sigh. Is she really getting that big?


I truly have the perfect job.



10 months have gone fast but I am loving every minute of them.


4 comments:

BeholdingBeautiful said...

Oh my goodness! These pictures are just precious. Of course, I love the bow! I think Charlee had that same dress. You are both such beautiful girls and I must agree with you that being a mom is the perfect job!

Rachel Olimb said...

That fourth picture of you looking at her is beautiful! Looks like you guys had a great day celebrating your big girl! Were we not JUST at your baby shower!?!?

Noelle said...

Such cute pics! I love that second one from the bottom...I love the look on her face!! I can hardly believe how fast time has gone...seems like we just came to see that sweet girl in the hospital when she was born!!

Happy 10 month birthday, Abigail!! Addysen misses her buddy and can't wait until you come home! :-)

Krista said...

Wow, I can definitely relate! Time just seems to speed by! I can't believe Abigail is already 10 months?! Wow! Great post & sweet pictures!