When she was a little bitty babe Abigail wore headbands a lot.
Then she grew out of them and started to pull off anything I put on her head.
I found these bows at Target and couldn't resist buying them for her.
However, due to Abigail's soft, fine hair they would slip right out.
Not anymore.
I cut a rubber band and superglued it to the inside of the clip.
Now it stays put in her soft, fine hair.
6 comments:
I LOVE that you "accessorize" Abigail! That is way cute!
Oh my goodness...GREAT idea! So creative! I have a few bows I've been quite excited to put on Addysen, but as with Abigail, they slip right out of her hair. I am going to have to take your idea and try it out! And then of course, we'll have to get pics of the girls together with their bows. :-)
LOOK AT THOSE EYES!!! Cant wait to see you in TWO weeks!!!!
very smart. she for sure looks super "squeezable!"
You're such a resourceful mom! Now you're handing out tips on your blog, love it!
that's awesome...what a great idea with the rubber bands. you know what we use on our bows? drawer liner. you know the rubbery stuff you buy to line your drawers so stuff doesn't move around? yep, that stuff works like a charm...just cut it in little strips and glue it on!
Post a Comment