Instead here is Abigail in a new, super cute and slightly too short for her long legs, sleeper. I told her she better watch out or I might take a bite out of her.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Strawberry Shortcake
Last night we went into town to hang out with some dear friends who are actually family. Isn't it great when you can say that? Abigail got a chance to play with her cousins. She loved watching the older ones run around, catch bubbles and play with new toys. I brought my camera with full intentions to take photos of the many small children but I was too busy talking. Imagine that!
Instead here is Abigail in a new, super cute and slightly too short for her long legs, sleeper. I told her she better watch out or I might take a bite out of her.

Instead here is Abigail in a new, super cute and slightly too short for her long legs, sleeper. I told her she better watch out or I might take a bite out of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Abigail,
You are such a cutie pie, of course a strawberry one. You always put a smile on my face and love in my heart.
Love, Grandma Carol
I love the pic of her standing up at the gate!
We had a GREAT time with you too! Call anytime--we LOVE to have you over!!!!!
I could gobble her up!
Strawberry Shortcake is both a yummy dessert, and the best cartoon character! You're representing both really well, Abigail :).
ADORABLE! I showed Addysen the pictures and she started waving at Abigail. I think she misses her friend. :-)
Post a Comment