Saturday, May 16, 2009

time change or just change of time

We have been in North Dakota for 10 days. As I was planning on coming I wondered how Abigail would do with the 2 hour time change. I was prepared for anything as for such a little baby 2 hours is a long time. I am also a list person. Schedules are a must and I even packed my calendar with post-it notes.
With that said it was important to me that we kept Abigail as even as possible. As always, my thinking (and worry) was worthless as Abigail is doing so well. I am surprised to say that she is still on Arizona time. The nice thing is that ND is 2 hour ahead of AZ so that means I get to sleep in and Jake gets more time with her at night. Win, Win! We are not going to change anything unless she needs it.
It teaches me a lesson to trust God more. Worry less and be anxious for nothing.






4 comments:

Noelle said...

I'm right there with you!! Amazing how these little girls remind us how to trust God more! So glad that it's working out so well so far!

Rachel Olimb said...

So glad you all are doing well! I love her little heart hoodie :).

Krista said...

I'm so glad all is going well! Wonderful!

Abigail's blue eyes are stunning. They are such a unique shade! Love that last pic!

Anonymous said...

Abigail is such a cutie! What a pretty baby :)
love, Dustin and Karen