Friday, May 29, 2009

waves of fun

It was time to get the little pool out and have Abigail go for a swim. It was a beautiful summer day. Grandpa Wayne was out back with us cutting the grass and Abigail was totally into watching him. Each time he came close she would sit up, look, point and cry out to him.

It's Grandpa!!!

There he is!

Grandpa!!

Splash, Splash, Splash, Splash, Splash, Splash

Hi Grandpa!

4 comments:

Noelle said...

Ha! Ha! I can totally "hear" the squeals and screams through those pictures! Such cute pictures and I love your commentary on them! :-)

BeholdingBeautiful said...

there's nothin' cuter than a little girl sportin' a cute swimsuit! =)

Krista said...

OK--I was driving on the freeway this morning & saw a semi that said, "We've got Real Chicken." I totally thought of you and wondered if you get real chicken in ND, too?! Anyways, how fun! I'm glad Abigail is practicing her swimming skills! She's gonna need them when she comes back to AZ!

Rachel Olimb said...

How fun for her to watch her Grandpa, while lounging in the pool! I best she had a blast!