Monday, June 8, 2009

Look at me

You know your Dad is going to be a dentist when he does this to you.....
Look at those cute little teeth. 6 total now.
And after the fact she is still happy.

It is like Christmas, as Abigail is playing with her old toys that she hasn't seen in a month. They kept her very busy today.

4 comments:

BeholdingBeautiful said...

Oh my gosh, that is the funniest, cutest picture! =)

Noelle said...

I agree with Ashley...that picture cracks me up!! :-)

I remember when we went to Florida for just one week and came back and Addysen was SO excited to see her toys again. I can't even imagine how Abigail must have felt after being gone that long...she must have felt like she walked into a toy store!!

Rachel Olimb said...

So that's the technique for seeing your kids' teeth...mine usually involves a bitten finger. Thanks, Jake :).

T said...

i cant kiss her, but he can do that??? wowsers baby brother!! Auntie Tanya loves you Abigail!!!!