Sunday, June 28, 2009

must have been

This weekend Jake's cousin Dustin, Karen and Luke Weston spent a few hours at our house. It had been almost a year since we had seen them so it was really great to get together. It was also the first time the kids got to play with each other.

Abigail is only 2 days older than Luke.

Abigail is also only 4 days older than her BFF. (Love their matching bows)

Abigail is also only about 1 week older than another 3rd cousin, Siri.
I would say that there must have been a terrible snowstorm 9 months earlier but 3 out of the 4 babies born within a week of each other were in Arizona, and we all know that snowstorms just don't happen here.

3 comments:

Krista said...

hahahaha! your last sentence has me laughing. you are too funny! great pics. how fun for abigail to have so many little pals her age!

Noelle said...

I agree with Krista - your conclusion cracks me up. :-) I love that Addysen and Abigail are so close in age and definitely BFF's!! So fun!

Shaunna said...

I can use the snowstorm excuse! HA!