Tuesday, June 16, 2009

No, not me

I know I don't have to share with you my most embarrassing moment but I will.

No, it wasn't me that while getting ready this morning hear a knock on the door. I knew Jake was expecting a delivery from Fed-Ex. While putting on my mascara I thought, I should really get dressed. I mean, I turned off the vent and tv so that I could hear if someone was at the door. But still my shower routine consists of makeup first then clothes and so I continued until panic struck as the knock on the door came. And so, no, it wasn't me that ran to the door with my very pink robe on.

To make the story even better, after Abigail's nap we went to the mall. No, it wasn't me that kept wondering, something is wrong when I looked in the mirror. And after studying I remembered that when the Fed-Ex guy came I was only half done with putting on my mascara. In fact, out of the 4 lashes only one had makeup on it.
No. Not Me.

3 comments:

Rachel Olimb said...

It made me laugh that you included the fact that you turned off your vent so you could hear the door. I just remember the first time we had dinner at your place and we were all laughing at how comically loud that thing is, ha!

Noelle said...

Ha, ha...that's totally something I could see myself doing! You get interrupted when doing your makeup and who knows if it will ever get completed!

Krista said...

That's great!!!! I was just reading 'not me Monday' on Stellan's blog & thinking I should start doing that. . . I have many an embarrassing moments, too!