Wednesday, June 24, 2009

love her

Most days we just hang out. Abigail and I. It's great. We might jump in the pool, take a walk, visit a friend or stay at home. It's fun watching Abigail grow and try new things. One thing we have noticed is her understanding the word "no touch" or "no,no." When I say it, she will stop and look at me. Sometimes she will actually stop what she is doing, other times she will attempt again. It's cute and she is learning.

Here is a look after I told Abigail not to touch a few cords she is right next too. She stopped, smiled and attempted again!

Giving me the "Why Mom" look right before I took the remote from her. (She has a different one we let her play with. However, she knows the difference.)

And this is just a great smiley photo. I love it and I love her!

5 comments:

Krista said...

Oh my goodness! It must be hard to not laugh when she gives you that adorable, mischievious grin! Great photos!

Noelle said...

Oh my, that last picture is beautiful!! She is such a cutie!! Isn't it amazing that even at this age they learn "no" and then look at you and decide whether to try again or to stop? Gotta love the look at you and then going right back at it! :-)

T said...

such great pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love you Abigail! Fantastic photos. You have a very talented photographer who just happens to be your Mom.
Love, Grandma Carol

Rachel Olimb said...

Awwww...you get to be her mommy! Isn't she sweet!!