Birth to 10 months in no particular order:
1. The Miracle blanket. The ultimate swaddle and a must have. You may even need to buy 2.2. The bouncy chair. Abigail loved hers and slept in it many times. It was also nice to put her down in a safe place to make dinner or take a shower.
3. Video Monitor. Seriously the best 150 bucks we spent. We love watching her fall asleep and wake up. Love It!!!!
4. Baby Bjorn. Another Love It product. I used it all the time when she was a little bitty, in fact I still use it. We walk to get the mail, around the house doing chores and it makes airports easier to navigate. She loves it too. Some people get back aches but I have not which makes it a favorite and well worth the money.
5. Baby leggins. These are just plain fun. Super cute and a great way to dress on those cool morning or evenings. They even come in boy styles. You can find them at Target or online
here.
6. Bows. Every girl needs a bow or headband. You can go here for the best ones!
7. My Brest Friend. You guessed it, a nursing pillow for those early days and months of nursing. You know, the days when it seems like that is all that you do. It wraps around your waist and snaps in place
8. The pacifier. Abigail took to the Nuk brand and now sleeps with a few in her crib. (We are talking about when to get rid of it...any ideas?)
9. Carter's. I haven't tried all the brands of clothing out there but we have many Carter's clothes and I really like them. Comfortable, affordable and the sizing goes well with Abigail.
10. Bumkins* Bibs. Adjustable neck, washable and waterproof plastic making feeding a messy babe easier.
That's it for now. Again, let me know if there was something that you just couldn't live without!
4 comments:
Great list! I found myself nodding in agreement at your must-haves! I've also loved the Medela breast pump, BOB running stroller and Kirkland wipes (in the mega box). I never tried leg warmers, but I have always thought they were adorable on Abigail! I never knew they made boy ones! Fun!!!!
I love this! So fun! I agree with so many of these...glad Miracle blanket was #1...totally agree with that one! The My Breast Friend was a life saver too (plus it gave Jeff a laugh EVERY time I used it because he thought the name of it was so funny)!
We are also pretty biased to Carter's clothes...love them...good quality and good prices! I am partial though to The Children's Place sleepers...so comfy and stretchy!
I agree with Krista...love the Medela breast pump...still use it almost every day!!
A couple more things I loved...our
Bright Starts Around we go Entertainer (we call it her play center)...it's been perfect for so many ages...lots for her to play with and she can sit in the seat and walk around the center. I also love the Born Free glass bottles!
Thanks girls! I totally forgot about the pump and Kirkland's mega box wipes!
Abigail really likes Addysen's play center too...good add.
Amen to the swaddle (definitely need two) and the video monitor. The Quick Clean Micro Steam bags have been a huge time saver for us. I like the JJ Cole bibs because they have snaps instead of velcro, my man is feisty, ha! Mylicon Drops! Do those count :). Oh, and a comfy rocking chair and something that makes white noise!
Post a Comment