Sunday, July 26, 2009

Birthday Cake

I love cake. It is probably one of my favorite desserts to eat. I am not sure how Abigail feels about eating cake but I decided to post another set of pictures on Abigail's FIRST cake (dessert, sweets or frosting goodness) experience.


Getting ready....


"Wow, what is this? It feels sticky."



She just kept putting her fingers in the frosting so Daddy helped her take a bite.

"Yummy, it's pumpkin spice cake."

"More cake please, I think."

Sugar overload. Abigail wasn't liking it and kept closing her eyes tightly. Too much frosting.

So we let her play with the cake before cleaning her up.


The funny part of this picture is that Abigail stuck her finger up her nose right before so she has frosting up her nose!


I think we will stick to sugar from the fruit she eats for now...

5 comments:

Noelle said...

She got FROSTING!!! Yeah!!! I absolutely love that pic with her eyes closed...ha!! :-) I've looked at it several times and keep laughing when I see it! She is such a cutie pie!

Krista said...

WOW!!! Happy Birthday, Abigail! I can't believe a year has flown by already! Looks like a great family celebration. How funny that the frosting was too sweet--I bet Dr. Daddy was relieved that she doesn't have a major sweet tooth!

Rachel Olimb said...

Happy Birthday, Abigail!!! Your mom is the BEST at making cakes! You are one lucky girl with lots of yummy birthdays in your future.

So adorable, Erin!

Anonymous said...

The genetics of her Heringer uncles is evident. Abigail sticking food up her nose - what joy that will bring to her uncles!!
Andrea

Erin said...

Ha, Ha, Andrea...That is so true. Funny but true.