Tuesday, July 14, 2009

wood chips

Are wood chips part of a babies diet?



She's thinking about it...




Still thinking...



testing it out...



Yes, they are...



What??????



How could such a sweet little baby with such stunning blue eyes be so...



DESTRUCTIVE?



Oh my. Has anyone heard of crib railing pads for the chewing baby? If you have, let me know...

we need them.

6 comments:

Noelle said...

Oh my goodness! Sweet Abigail! Holy cow...she's really taken that wood chip diet seriously!! :-) She figures if she has all those teeth, she may as well put them to good use!! :-)

Erin said...

Good use, totally...especially when she refuses to take a nap!

Melissa said...

Maybe she needs more fiber in her diet. : )

I thought they made clear plastic chew guards that fit over the rails, but I'm not positive on that.

A dark brown Sharpie marker will cover those scratches pretty well too. : )

Such a pretty girl!

Krista said...

I am sure Jake is proud of those strong teeth!!!! That takes some skillz to do that to a crib!

Rachel Olimb said...

I think it's totally a pain reliever for kids, and I don't blame them with all that's going on their little mouths. Asher's crib is full of marks. I might not be able to sell it now, because it's pretty sweet to have those little physical reminders :). What strong teeth you have, Abigail!

Anonymous said...

Erin,
Your baby crib (really my baby crib which is almost 59 years old) is in the basement. When you are home lets compare teeth marks on the crib. Abigail is probably the winner.
Love, Grandma Carol