We took this photo yesterday. I walked down with Abigail to get our mail.

After looking at the photo I was reminded of an earlier one when she was just 3 months old.
Remember this photo? Sure, it's on the top of my blog. She was only 2 months old and experiencing sun glasses for the first time.

Her sun glasses fit better now and she smiles when I put them on her. Although I don't "wear" her as much as I use to, I still baby bjorn her to go get the mail.
3 comments:
Wow...has she grown!! Cutie then and cutie now!! I love looking back at old pictures and comparing them to the current pictures...I'm so glad you posted both!!
On a side note, I'm absolutely amazed that your back still lets you use the Bijorn!
I love her little smile!
I never have back pain while wearing the bjorn. She gets heavy, but I mostly get too hot with her on. And she loves it!
Post a Comment