Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pitter Patter

The sounds of Abigail crawling on the floor is very cute. She is fast on her hands and knees and can get anywhere she wants at record speed.

But now, I have a feeling that she will be able to get anywhere she wants on her 2 little feet. Yesterday Abigail took her first steps without any help. It's shocking really to see her walk a little especially after all this time crawling. The majority of the time she crawls but it was fun today watching her venture out and take a few steps.



Other than her walking, the best part of this clip is her yell and 2 handed wave!

6 comments:

Noelle said...

Look at her GO!!! I'm so glad you got the video on there!! Given that Abigail crawls at record speed (and I mean that literally!!!) and just about runs down the couch while hanging on, I'm sure she's going to take this walking to running in no time!! Can't wait to see the "live" version soon!!

Rachel Olimb said...

Wow! That's so exciting! She looks so happy and confident with her walking skills! Way to go, Abigail!

T said...

OH MY OH MY~~~how exciting!!!!

Anonymous said...

So Proud of you Abigail!!
-Auntie Kate

Ashley said...

What a big girl! She looks so happy and proud!

Krista said...

Wow, go Abigail!!! I can't wait to see her new talent in person!