Sunday, July 26, 2009

where has the time gone

Today we celebrated Abigail's birthday with our family. I love our family. We had such a great time today. I decided today that I love birthdays. It makes me take time to remember how precious life is. And what a great miracle Abigail's life and heart is. She is such a joy. Here is a little picture recap of our time together.


The cousins. They have such a great time together.


I bought Abigail this balloon earlier today and as soon as she saw it she had to hold it. Abigail had great fun for about 5 minutes until her tiny but sharp teeth punctured it.


Our dinner, Heringer style. We had a feast.


Abigail and Me. Jake thinks she is looking more like me everyday.


The family sang Happy Birthday to Abigail. She clapped.

Abigail wasn't so sure about the the candle being lit.

It has been ONE amazing year being the 3 of us.

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Girl

7 comments:

Jake said...

Erin, you did such a great job getting everything ready for Abigail's party. You are a great mom and I can see the joy that being Abigail's mother brings you each day. Thank you for all you do for our family. By the way, you looked beautiful today.

Noelle said...

How can our girls already be 1??? CRAZY how fast the time has gone!! I'm so glad it looks like you had such a great family birthday party...such a special time together! That girl of yours is so sweet...I just adore her!

Anonymous said...

It is only 6:30 a.m. but I had to get up and see if there were any pictures posted yet. Good job! Made me lonesome. Maybe we can have and 1 and 1/2 year party this winter so we can be there too. I agree about the cake. I love it. Hugs to everyone...especially the birthday girl! Grandma J

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Abigail! I can't believe it's been a year since your little chubby-cheeked sweetie came into the world. I can see what a great blessing she has been to your family. : )

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Sweet & Darling Granddaughter, Abigail!
Wow, your 1st year of life is here already. You are so wonderful and bring so much joy to everyone especially us.
Love you forever,
Grandma Carol & Grandpa Ted

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Last year getting the call in the weee morning hours that you were born was the best Birthday gift to me. A great way to start the day...well actually I slept a few more hours:) Love you so much and look forward to sharing each birthday with you.
Love, Aunt Kate

Rachel Olimb said...

I love that she clapped during her birthday song :). Happy Birthday again, Abigail!