"The Birthday Girls"

Being only 4 days apart we thought it was only natural to have a combined birthday party with Addysen. (Have I mentioned before that Addysen is her BFF?) With matching dresses and bows the girls were ready for their friends to arrive.



Water Balloons!



Food!


Friends!





Cake!


Today we celebrated the sweet lives our of daughters. Miracles. A breath of fresh air. God's children. Joys to our lives.
Thank you friends for coming to our party. It was really a great time.
And I feel so blessed.






7 comments:
Such a great party! I love that picture of the girls pointing at each other in their high chairs. That cracks me up!
You are on the ball, my friend!!! A post already!! :-)
That was so much fun yesterday...and so much fun planning it together!! I just keep smiling this morning thinking about it and smiled my way through your post. :-) So glad we did the party together for the girls...it was so special to do that and have such dear friends surround the girls as they turn 1!!
What beautiful birthday girls! Thanks for inviting us to the party. It was great to see everyone again.
What a fun time celebrating 2 lovely little girls! Everything was perfect! What a great day!
P.S.--I love the new pic on your header, Erin. Abigail is so beautiful--those eyes of hers are stunning!
Such a special party for your little girl! I loved all of your birthday party throwing ideas! Abigail looked so happy all day, I think she felt super loved by all your effort :).
LOVE the dresses! So sad we missed it!
I am so happy that your party was a huge success. The photo's are fantastic and really capture the unforgetable moments.
Love, Grandma Carol
Post a Comment