Monday, August 31, 2009

off she goes...

Abigail is getting really good at walking. Her shoes come with us everywhere because most likely she will want to walk around while we're out.
With that said, Jake and I sometimes compare her to a drunk old man who stumbles around, swinging their arms, and making funny sounds. (But she is so much cuter than that.)


Her dress is getting a little short! I have noticed that is a trend in some of her clothes.



Abigail spotted something and off she goes....




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that last picture. It is not my desk top picture. That one could definately be submitted to something. The colors and her face are beautiful. I get so lonesome when I see her. Soon...there will be hugs. Grandma J

Anonymous said...

I meant NOW my desk top picture. I need to edit my comments! J

Noelle said...

What adorable pictures!! Love them! I know what you mean about them looking like they're drunk...especially when they're tired too!! :-) Jeff and I were just saying the exact same thing the other day about Addysen! :-)

Krista said...

I totally remember the 'drunk sailor' walk. . .especially when they're tired! Kinda funny, kinda scary! How great that Abigail is getting so strong!

Rachel Olimb said...

You're right, SOOO much cuter :). That little outfit she is wearing is a keeper!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!! I am happy to see that the headband made the pics!! She is precious!! Have a great day!!

Dev