In the summer, when the a/c never shuts off one of the best things we like to do is swim. We have our special time to go when the sun isn't shining all the way on the pool. Although the water is quite warm it is refreshing and surprisingly cools us off.

I found on the Internet that you can machine wash and reuse disposable swim diapers. (unless of course they have a BM) It works and saves money on those pricey swim diapers!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness is that new picture at the top of your blog ADORABLE!!! Love it!
She is such a cutie in those swim pics! I love that last pic too...I love how she has her hands on her legs...so grown up!
And thanks for the tip on disposable swim diapers! So do you put them in the regular wash and dryer too? Did they say how many times you could do that before they would have had enough?
I put it in with towels
(no softner) and let it air dry. I only reuse it once. But I think you could reuse them longer...
Thanks for the tip Erin, those things are expensive! I too love your new header picture :).
Post a Comment