With the excitement of the birthday parties now over, we are back to doing what we do best.
Just hanging out.
And I love it.
And I love it.






In this series of photos it may seem that Abigail is busy talking in the way that a one year old talks, but she is not. She was playing with her mouth, opening it wide and chomping down. But she was very quiet.
5 comments:
Is she playing dentist, perhaps?! What a cutie!
I love the hanging out days at home :).
Ok Krista's comment cracks me up....playing dentist...ha! :-)
Love those pics...definitely have to get the girls together soon after we get back to Phoenix!
What a DOLL!!
Abigail, are those cotton swabs for your ears or for your eye shadow? Perhaps you will use them for an art project.
The possibilities are endless.
Love, Grandma Carol
Miss you.
Post a Comment