Monday, August 3, 2009

when the girls get together

Today we went over to play with Addysen. The girls had a great time...all 4 of us! One of the greatest parts of having "playdates" are that Noelle and I get to talk. We were busy party planning for the combo birthday coming this weekend. I got so excited and was talking a mile a minute and said the word ernissa. What?? That made for a good laugh. That is what I call an Erin-ism.

The girls were busy pre-shopping for the party.


They did a good job sharing the toys but they didn't understand why we kept standing them up behind this together.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

GREAT to have you guys over today! Love having the girls together and love the talking! I think the girls are super excited about shopping for the party. :-) And we'll definitely make sure ernissa is able to come on Saturday! Ha! :-)

Rachel Olimb said...

Those little faces they're making! Too cute!