Saturday, August 22, 2009

nice morning

We spent some time playing with bubbles this morning. Abigail liked walking after them, pointing then clapping as they floated away.



We got side tracked when Abigail spotted the neighbors cat.

Then we ended the time by playing in the soapy water. I guess Abigail decided that her bath last night wasn't enough.
Even though we saw way too many neighbors outside for me to be not showered, it was fun, cloudy and a nice way to start the day.

6 comments:

Noelle said...

Addysen loves bubbles too! Fun times! Given that she played in the soapy water, did you make your own bubbles? If so, what did you use? I've seen several "recipes" for it, but haven't tried one, but looks like you got some good bubbles!

Erin said...

I have no special recipe for it. I just pour some dish soap in the pan, add some water and mix it up with the wand. Easy!

Krista said...

I love Saturday mornings like this!

Rachel Olimb said...

Bubbles make the world go 'round :). So cute that she wanted to make friends with the cat, ha!

Anonymous said...

Abigail, what fun you had. I wish I was there to join you in the bubble making. I hope you get to meet Aunt Kelly's cats some day. Your Mom likes Emma & Freedom so much and I am sure you will too.

Erin said...

Ya, right....!