Sunday, November 23, 2008
Abigail's future employment
As many of you already know, Jake and I LOVE Costco. We do. We love to look around at the clothes, books, food, and other random things. Abigail loves it now too. She's going to work here one day. No pressure Abigail.
Before Abigail was born, Jake and I would get our Big Gulp Diet Cokes and stroll around, dodging carts and getting cut in front of by snow birds. Having Abigail with us makes the trip just a whole lot better.
Abigail is longing for a sip of Daddy's Diet Coke. However Abigail is not allowed to drink soda until she is 12 or so.
The best part of our Costco trip is that we paid $1.95 for gas! Can I get a "Whoop Whoop"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Here's your whoop whoop! I'm loving that it takes less than $30 to fill up! What would we do without Costco!
Yippee for Costco! It's our main weekend entertainment! If Abigail likes Costco now, she's going to go crazy when she can eat the samples!!!! And have you found the turbo box of Kirkland wipes yet? That's definitely deserving of a whoop!
Abigail,
Let's go shopping together. I want to use your employee discount.
Love, Grandma Carol
We have already gone with one turbo box of wipes! And 3 turbo boxes of diapers.
I too love costco - and everything in there! Maybe Abigail and I will work there together some day! ha!
Being a Costco worker is a proud profession! I too love that place!
Lovin' those gas prices right now!
AMEN!! I just got back from Costco and there must have been 600pumpkin pies there! It took ALL I had not to rip into the plastic on one of those babies and start my Thanksgiving early...:)
Post a Comment