Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Little Lady

We bought Abigail her very own chair that helps her sit up on her own. As you can see, she really likes it!



Abigail is also practicing her lady-like manners.




6 comments:

Rachel Olimb said...

She looks so big! I can tell she likes to be in control of the stations :).

Natalie said...

These are so great! We didn't get one for Graham until much later, so he didn't use it for very long. It's so nice when they can sit up and see things....I can see why she's so happy!

Krista said...

We love "bimbo chairs" (as Chase calls them!) It's so fun to be able to see the world! She is quite the little lady!

Ashley said...

Such cute pictures! She's adorable!!

Noelle said...

So cute! I love that last picture with the remote! Ha! :-) I hadn't even thought about getting our little seat out...thanks for the reminder...I'm going to have to go break it out for Addysen too!

Erin said...

You will have to get the chair out Noelle. I think Addysen will like it too!