We knew that Abigail was going to be a bigger baby from the ultrasound pictures and measurements. We were discussing days to when we were going to be induced when Abigail was born. I didn't really know why she was getting so big because I was so strict in what I was eating. Finally I just came to grips that it is what God wants. I can do nothing about it. And so I felt better. 8 pounds 15 ounces later, Abigail showed us her chubby cheeks. Here are the ultrasound pictures 6 days before she was born. Note the chubby cheeks.....
Abigail is 2 days old here. Again, note the chubby cheeks. True to the ultrasound pictures....

Abigail is 16 weeks old here. Love those chubby cheeks....
4 comments:
How wonderful it is to see my girly. I love her so much. I have never seen a baby as beautiful as Abigail.
such cute pictures! I cannot believe how much she looks just like her u/s picture!! CRAZY! She's got the cutest chubby cheeks!
I just want to squish those chubby cheeks! Abigail is truly a one-of-a-kind! I've never seen an ultrasound picture that showed the baby's chubby cheeks! That is very cool!
LOVE those cheeks!
Post a Comment