Monday, October 12, 2009

a/c or heat

We have a temporary living space right now. It's been a little adjustment but we are doing well with it. Abigail has been a trooper and now is feeling more comfortable in her new surroundings, crib, and weather.
It is crazy that in about 5 hours time we can go from having the air on to having the heat on.


We ventured out all bundled up. It is cold here. Cold. It makes me sad for home, especially seeing friends wearing their shorts and sandals. Especially since we woke up this morning to snow falling. Very pretty but snow. And it snowed the majority of the day.

It snowed today....

The zipper on her jacket gave her much entertainment while we drove around town the day before it snowed.


Did I tell you that it snowed today? Abigail absolutely loved it!!!

4 comments:

Krista said...

Brrrrrrr! Just reading your post makes me feel cold! Good thing Abigail has that ADORABLE hat to keep warm! That makes the snowy, cold weather so much sweeter! We miss you guys! See you in a few weeks!

Ashley said...

Snow?!? I'm so sorry! She does look so so cute in that hat! I love the last picture that she's screaming...I'm sure that's how you feel about the snow.

Rachel Olimb said...

Jeremy's family mentioned to us tonight that they've already seen snow. It seems so early, I can't believe it. Well, I guess, it's good that you don't have to pay for the heat, crank it up :). I like the picture of Jake and Abigail walking together :).

Noelle said...

I feel your pain, my friend! Freezing cold here (well, in my Phoenix opinion at least), but no snow here though yet!! Yikes! At least you have some adorable clothes for Abigail you get to try out!! I just love that hat on her...so cute!! And that last picture...it makes me miss her so much!!