Part of the picking pumpkins came picking apples. It was on a large farm that had a corn maze, an apple sling shot and tracker rides.

Abigail was in heaven being able to hold her very own apple.

What she didn't know was that it came off the ground and had a little hole in it from a worm...

Here was an attempt to get a picture of Abigail with her Grandparents.

Then we took a look at the corn maze and Abigail was all about trying it out.

However we decided just to look and feel the corn instead.

My sister Kate was able to come visit us for the weekend and came along for the fun.
Finally I would say that this was the best picture we got of Abigail with her Grandparents.
5 comments:
We loved every minute of being with Abigail and the family.
Abigail is a joy to be around.
Love, Grandma Carol & Grandpa Ted
You got some great pictures! I loved the one of Abigail holding the apple...she looks beyond happy! And the ones of her holding her grandparents hand and her entering the corn maze are just beautiful! So glad your sister was able to come see you too! How fun!
I feel like I'm enjoying autumn through your blog! Great pictures!
So cute! She seemed to be so happy to have her mittens off so she could really check those apples out :). Love the warm clothes and cool weather look in your pictures!
She is so on the go! I love how she's trying to get away during the picture, she's got things to explore!
Post a Comment