Abigail at the diner, answering take-out calls, preparing food and washing dishes!
The next part was the human body. This tongue is a slide!

Another slide which was a value coming from the heart.

Grandma Carol and Abigail.

Her first driving lesson...

One of the best parts was the basement which had a large room with water activities. (Krista, your boys would LOVE this.) Actually all of the kids would love it. There is something about water that is so attractive to kids.


4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I love how you say you ended the day with lots of sanitizer! ha!
I agree with Ashley - your ending of lots of hand sanitizer cracked me up! That looks like such a cool find in such a small town! Looks like Abigail had a ball! You'll have to back again while you're up there!
How fun! I bet Abigail took a good nap after all that engaging activity :).
What a fun day! You are right--the boys would LOVE the water area! Abigail looks so grown-up playing diner--so cute!
Post a Comment