Friday, October 9, 2009

great dinner, but...

Two posts in one day!

We are going to be busy and I wanted to posts these photos. They aren't the greatest photos I have taken but they are memorable to me.

We went out to Oregano's pizza tonight. It was a gorgeous evening outside. Between having garlic bread, Mexican salad, pizza and dessert there was a lot of food for a great price. But you can't put a price on hanging out with great friends, sitting outside, feeding babies, laughing and well having a great time.

It really couldn't have been more perfect except when we had to say goodbye.

Moving is hard. And I will totally miss you guys. And that is all I am going to say!

The girls with their Dad's

The girls with their Mom's

2 comments:

Noelle said...

My friend...we had such a great time last night too...thanks for making the time to do that before we all leave! We are going to miss you guys so much too...and I'll leave it at that too. :-(

Rachel Olimb said...

Friends are so special. Love to all of you!