Baby signing is a very neat way to help our little ones express what they want or need. It doesn't eliminate the mini fits but I think it helps. Daddy and Abigail were playing with stickers for the first time. Abigail had fun and kept signing more, more. I still have my sticker book from when I was in grade school. It's fun for me to remember the little things.
3 comments:
Oh stickers sounds like fun! Good idea! And I totally agree...I just love baby signing! I find I still sometimes have to figure out what Addysen wants more of, but it's so nice that she can tell me that she wants more, she's all done, etc. Glad it's working with Abigail too!
Stickers!!! So fun! I loved my sticker books as a little girl! My scratch & sniff ones still smell! How fun that Abigail is getting interested in stickers!
A great tool for working on Abigail's fine motor skills :). We love stickers over here too. I'm always finding them on myself at the end of the day, ha!
Post a Comment