Friday, October 16, 2009

the eyes behind the lens

Not often do I get a picture taken with Abigail. I mostly take the pictures which I think is a pretty typical Mom. So being around my Mom, who takes a lot of pictures, I have been in a few with Abigail. I like seeing us together because we are together so much.









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love seeing you with Abigail too. It is so great to be sort of "melted" to each other. Security for her and all that motherhood is for you. Trust you are having an awesome time with your family. Blessings for this day. Jude

Noelle said...

How fun to get some pictures of you two together! You are such a great Mama to that little sweetheart! I love seeing the two of you together too because I miss both of you so much!!

Ashley said...

Isn't that the truth!?! I'm glad your mom is there to take pics of the two of you!

Krista said...

So true! You'll be so glad to have those special pictures together!

Rachel Olimb said...

Yea! We're going to be seeing more pictures of you and your sweetie together. Thank your mom for us :)! Can't wait!